Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A home for Rammy

I wanted to wait with this until it is finished, but I'd like to show it now, as I'm talking about building-projects....

Two weeks ago I visited Rammy. He's the one on my friendslist who's there right from the beginning (I avoid to say "my oldest friend", cause he's complaining then "I'm not THAT old!!!") The first weeks/months of our SLife we were almost inseperapable. Now he isn't often online anymore and we only meet maybe once a month or less, but he's still a good friend.

Anywho... he showed me a pic of a house he would love to live in:


Which reminded me, that I always wanted to build a countryhouse. And as my lil moonbeam Endy gifted me a sculptmaking-tool which a friend recommended, I thought it is time! Sooooooo.... I started to make my own sculpts and use the countryhouse as training-object.

Here you see me working on it:


Still a lot of work to do, still a lot of sculpts to sculpt, but I think it's getting quite nice. For now it's only a raw draft (okay, I know so-called builders who would try to sell what I call 'raw draft' for about 2000 L$ on marketplace....), but I think Rammy will like it. (And hope the one or customer too, when I finished it)

Here's a close-up pic of me working on the roof:

1 comment:

Eddi Haskell said...

Very very cool! It's very Americana-- I can see Dorothy and Auntie Em living there from the Wizard of Oz.