Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Even more changings

Oh my! A whole week gone since the last entry and so many things happened. Gee! Where to start???

Well, best news first: Kenshi and me partnered! YAY!!!! It was such a surprise and I was all omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg as he made the proposal. So many changes acoming, so many exitements. Since he asked me on saturday and I said "Yes!" (I think mah said "Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!") there's a happy grin attached from one fluffy ear to the other. Can't help it! [Also can't help the big boner I have RL permanently since saturday only thinking of my companion *blush*]

After the proposal we headed over to Arad, where Matteus gave us his blessings in a short ceremony. And then... mmmmmmmm..... wedding-night! *purr* Falling to sleep happily holding my love in my arms... what a good day it was! [Well, till a ghost from my past dared to sneak up on us in mah skybox. How pathetic!]

I'm promoted to the "Magistrate of Arad" by Matteus and started a new blog for the island.

click on the pic
Sooo, hmmmm... what else? I'm still all puzzled, cause of all the news... can't think straight. Have danced with my bro Spanki on thursdays at the opening of Heloq's club. Oh my! That shorts that my brother was wearing... *me adjusts*



Oh, and my Kenshi turned neko's yesterday. He wanted a whole kitten-skin and now he's such a cuuuuuuuuuuuute black panther. And as we were shopping for all the stuff, me gots a white tiger skin too in honor of my original Byakko-roots. A fine couple we are! *purrrrrrrr*




So, now I'm switching between Gor and earth, human and neko and white tiger... and my inventory is messier then ever. So much to organize, so much to do. But I'm happy, happy, happy.


Just too bad, there are some dark clouds on the sky with some brothers. So, as honeymoon's over soon, I will have to take care of my family I guess.

3 comments:

Justyn Maurer said...

OMG!!! Congrats and Yays for you bro!!!Wishing you and Ken all da best with many purrrsss and licks. Kenshi, take good care of mah bro, he's one special tiger and can't wait to meet you soon.

Leigh Eel said...

Franz-am happy for you.. wishing you the best!

Neko Nevie said...

PUUUURRRRRR
I'm so happy for you brother. You know you are in my heart always. I'm glad to see you happy. My days have been happier too.
Woohooo! Congratulations, Tiger! Best wishes to you two.
Hugs Kisses Licks and Love to you!!