Monday, February 1, 2010

another weekend done

Yay! Though... it wasn't that bad this weekend as I got one day off because of snow and ice on the roads.

Not much to tell again as usual after a weekend. Visited bro Nevie's new home where he done a nice job building. And he got such a cuuuuuute kitteh-AV! So cuddly!

Most of the time when I'm alone (which isn't that often) I tried to sort my inventory. Well, it gets a bit sorted, but not smaller. Still over 20.000 items. *sighs*

Sunday been a bit upset for some reason. As consequence I started to clean up my friendslist. Ejected about 50 people or so. I thought, I'd never do that, because it seems somehow "rude" to me, but why have people on your list you only met once, befriended you and then never again talked to you? Also left two Gorean groups out of the same consequence.

The rest of the night I spent with my Kenshi, cuddling and talking about this and that.. politics and popes. Loved it!

So, don't have new pictures. After 2 years SL I still forget it all the time. So I will just embed a video. Because it was Franz Schubert's birthday yesterday. Great musician. Great name. Franz. *heh* Chosen the Trio in E-flat, in the version of the movie "The Hunger" by Tony Scott, with Catherine Deneuve, David Bowie and Susan Sarandon. One of my favorite movies because of the pictures and the music (also Bauhaus performing right in the beginning). And well, I do like vampires (and Bowie, Deneuve and Sarandon).
Oh, talking of movies - Haven't seen Avatar yet. Snow and ice on the roads? I prefer to not leave the house if I don't have to. Hope this week gets better. I want it to become spring!!!!!



No comments: