Monday, May 18, 2009

a day with Brian

Brian - Mick's RL-boyfriend and SL-partner.... so, a new lil bro for me and my future second boy... He's so sweet and cute and nice and fits purrfectly in our happy family.

The conversation needs a while, cause he only speaks French and my French stops after "Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir" from the old Labelle-song (yes, it's NOT from "Moulin Rouge")... but we had fun anyways. Spend the whole thursday together, I showed him some places... and we ended at Mendance/JustBe. That was so cool cause actually we wanted to dance at Premier to Gregster Kidd's tunes, but Premier was closed for renovation. I contacted the GregMeister and he offered to open and play JustBe for an hour extra for us. Wulfie joined us too and we all had fun...





And of course a big welcome to the family, Brian!

No comments: