Wednesday, May 27, 2009

new boy

Was pretty busy these days after the wedding, so no time for writing. But not too busy to collar a new boy yesterday: Tesakam.

After my little devil Mick I now have a little angel also. He's soooo sweet! Love him very much!!!


Collaring was in a mystical cove-chappel on earth. Beautiful there! Will have to take a closer look at it soon..



"Kneel down in front of me, my angel!"
"Yes, my Master"
Franziskus Ninetails slides his hands over the boys naked neck, softly carressing the bare skin and smiles. He takes a deep breath and starts talking, while he takes a collar from his belt "My angel, you are sure, strong and proud..." He holds the collar with the boy's name 'Tesakam' and his Master's name 'Franziskus Ninetails' in front of the kajirus' face, so he can read the ingravings "I ask you, my angel, will you submit to me and be my slaveboy by your free will?"
The boy responds proudly with a clear voice: "Yes, I submit to you by my free will for now and forever."
Franziskus Ninetails smiles and nods, opens the collar and wraps it around the boy's neck "You do not submit as acceptance of inferiority, but from strength and passion. You desire and flourish in the strength and control of a man." - He closes the collar and reaches for the small key at his belt. He puts the key in the lock "In return you present control of your body, unqualified trust and honesty and the faithfulness of your heart" - The Master turns the key once.
Tesakam Riler: "Yes, I do. I submit totally to you Master!" - Feeling the cold metal on his neck, but still smiles happy.
Franziskus Ninetails continues "You submit because I have earned your trust. Because I have opened my heart and soul to you. Because I have listened to your words with my ears and heart, and I have learned to anticipate your needs and emotions." - He turns the key a second time and the boy hears the click of the key locking the collar on his neck.
Franziskus Ninetails smiles and takes another deep breath before he ends: "And because I have proven worthy in your eyes, you have given me the only true treasure of life. You have given me dominance over you." - He the key a third time, takes it out the lock and adjusts it at his belt. Taking the boy by his shoulders he pulls him up into his arms "From now on you are mine and I am your Master! I love you, my boy!"
Tesakam Riler with emotion in his voice: "Thank you, my Master. I love you!"
Franziskus Ninetails holds his new boy tight, whispering in his ears "I love you so much!"

No comments: