Wednesday, January 4, 2012

belated Happy New Year

Hehe - Yes, it's a bit too late to wish a happy new year, isn't it?

So far to my resolutions of writing more (often) in my blog... But there's not much to tell as these days my time in SL is rare. Too many things that are annoying me, so I decided to take a little break from SL in general, and roleplay in particular. The few rare hours inworld I spend with my boys.

Oh, and finally I managed to get my picture on the menstuff-competition. Was a hard struggle to get it uploaded. Would be nice if the one or other of my readers and friends would go to the website and vote (even nicer it would be to vote for ME, of course!). The voting ends on the 7th January, so you better hurry. You have to register/sign in to be able to vote, but that's not a big deal...


No comments: