Friday, November 7, 2008

Sleeping with my hubbie


Yeah, I'm a busy tiger. Can't help working all the time, although I did a lot of talking this week. But even if I'm talking, I can't help adjusting a poseball here, adding a texture there...

At the end of a busy day, I love to be put to bed by my hubbie. That's the most peaceful and happiest moment for me. (Well, except when we fight. Then I have to jump out of his arms. I can't bear close proximity when I'm upset.) I love this picture up there from last night. Cuddling in our new pajamas, which we bought for last sundays pajama-party (and he's soooooo cute in his tiger-pj's, which looks like my granny's fur; but he assured me, that it's industrial fur; no relative), laying in my kitteh-basket (I wonder, why we have about 2 zillion different beds *hehe*) and falling asleep together. mmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

Justyn Maurer said...

You 2 look sooooo kute together! Hmmm how i miss being held in the arms of the one i love. I am glad to have you as mah brother tho and all our other brothers too also...a sense of belonging n security. Purrrrrzzzz