Wednesday, December 8, 2010

hunts ready - yay!

~*~

Last night I finished sorting the gifts from the MHOH4 *and* the poseballs from a poses-hunt in june or july. YAY! Some nice stuff more in my inventory. Many more just deleted. I guess I'll soon go through my closet and delete a lot of stuff, as I might have still some old freebies and such which I never ever wear anyways.
There's been some shapes and skins too. Of course, curious kitten I am, I couldn't resist the temptation to try them out before I deleted them. This one actually wasn't soooo bad.... IF you are or wanna be a black stud... but I wondered: What the fuck is that with the lips!?! Looks like waiting for a kiss the whole time. Who wants to walk around with that "kiss me! kiss me!" face???




*heh* on a sidenote: Today I saw a pic of someone on a blog and thought: "Oh! My! God! the flying spaghetti-monster DOES exist!" (Tel will know what I'm talking of and prolly find the pics I mean)

Okay, the rest to tell about my day is rather sad, so I maybe do that tomorrow...

~*~

1 comment:

Teleny Macarthur said...

Why, no, I didn't see any resemblance to FSM anywhere! *blinks innocently, then breaks out grinning.*