Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm too sexy

The tiger in me gets more and more power over me! But I have to admit: I felt soooooo sexy and hot last night!!! New clothes, new hair, new style...

I'm just not sure about that skin. - Andrej and I were looking for a new skin for me. Found some, what was really a hot guy... but it wasn't *me*

After Andrej had left, I wanted to go out in my new outfit. (Really too bad, that he doesn't like me neko...) I went to the new dance-club at Boystown. Few guys there, but I think, they were impressed. Cool! Made friends with a foxy boy (Kale) and a wolvish something (haven't found out, what he is), named Cuddleboy. We danced and talked for hours.

As I went home, I couldn't sleep. Maybe too much dancing? So I went out again. But thursday night at 3 a.m. in SL? ((what was 10 a.m. with me)) - Forget it!

Today I met Jameson Despres again. Long time no see. He was a little surprised, as he saw the changes. But he was very fond of it. And surprise: He's a tiger too!!! He invited me to his wedding with his boyfriend tomorrow. Hope, I can make it! Cause tomorrow Rammy's coming back...

Rammy! - I decided to ask him, if he want's to be my owner, when I'm a tiger-neko. It's a compromise. I'm not much into absolute slavery and it would collide with our fraternity plans.... but as a tiger it's different. Well, I'm not much of a pet, I think, but it would be nice to have an owner...


No comments: