Thursday, December 4, 2008

another sleepless night

Was exploring another Gor-Sim: White Waters. Andrej's boyfriend JeanMarc is first boy there and was kind enough to give me a tour. But this time I didn't wear a silk. Was all master-like instead... and liked it! The language with all the "master" and "Tal" and "safe paths" seem a little strange, but also exciting. However, I heard, it's too much drama there; and I already got that without Gor. Don't need any more. But the Sim is really beautiful...

I looked for a shop, where we could buy some decoration for xmas. Found one... with a nice skiing-possibility. Of course I had to try it. Was nice, but not too much fun.



Somehow I became dizzy and sick. So I had to leave my hubbie a message and try a little nap. Dunno, what it is? Maybe a sneaking cold, maybe just too much time inworld, maybe those Zyngo-machines (not good for kitteh-eyes), maybe just frustration and depression manifesting physically? However, tried to take a nap, must have been fallen asleep too, as I had some strange dreams...

So, back inworld hubbie came to hold me.... and to vanish without a word. Waited for another half hour as I thought, he just crashed. As he didn't came back, I stood another half hour just there, not knowing what to do. I have no idea, what happened...

To get some distraction I finally went to Sodom, as DJ Dafydd was playing there. And in a kinda reflex I started to entertain and chat a lot and won the 1.500 L$ contest, which wasn't too hard, as we were only 3 contestants (and tipped the money anyways back to the dancers)... and forgot the problems for a while.

So, let's say: Tiger had seen better days...

No comments: