Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A big moment

Today was an important day. My lil bro Mick was a Free after he had left Arad. I liked to have my little brother at my side, strolling around Gor-Sims. But he felt the urge to wear a collar again and it made me proud, as he asked me to become his Master.

So, today we met in the pavillon at Silver Tree. Kenshi was present and our brother Neville. Too bad, that the other brother's weren't online to join the ceremony.

Mick stood before me and I started to take off his clothes."I'll take off your clothes, my brother, as this day you'll be new born and wear a newborns suit", I said. "On this day you're submitting to me by your free will and I will embrace your submission."

As he stood naked before me, I hugged him a last time as Free. Then ordered him to kneel before me.

I took the collar from my belt, carressed his naked neck and as he submissively bent his head, I attached the metall around his neck with the words "With this collar I make you mine, Mickael Pevensey. What you give is pure, natural and the rarest gift a man can give a man. "

Then I took the key and locked the collar the first time "You have given me complete and unshakable assurance of your commitment and devotion. Your submissiveness is a magnificent gift and sacred responsibility."

I turned the key the second time "I accept this from you with pleasure and joy. I understand the rarity and purity of this gift. You offer me your body and soul, your heart and mind."

I smiled as I turned the key the last time "I dominate you only because you have allowed it. And when I see your body kneel before me, in my mind and heart you are raised above all the treasures of the earth. No fortune in Gor is big enough to buy what you give me freely. From now on you are mine. I will love, protect, guide and teach you - now and forever. This I vow."

He proudly smiled up to me with a glance full of love and happiness. "I give you my heart, my body and my soul and my complete submission, my Master!", he said.

I smiled back and said proudly "From this moment on you are MINE. My boy. My kajirus. I love you! Now stand up and give me a hug, my boy!"

And that's the day, Mickael Pevensey became mine. A very happy and proud day for all of us!

No comments: