Monday, April 25, 2011

The branding

I edited the RP-chatlog on saturday of branding my boys River & Endy. I think it's nicer to read this way, easier then just a chat-log, though it took me some hours to put it in the right form. I hope you enjoy it:


That afternoon Franziskus, the merchant of Kalana Fjord, commanded his boy Endy "Come with me!". He led the slave to the storage hall in the basement and pointed to the brazier. "Grab that and come!"
"Yes, my Master", the boy answered and moaned softly as he picked up the heavy brazier of iron, filled with coals. Franziskus Ninetails looked at the brazier then at his boy, wondering if he'd be strong enough to carry it. He nodded content as his boy carried the brazier, slowly though, but anyways.
The merchant led his slave through the village of Kalana Fjord to the far corner with the stone-circle. His slave paused several times for breath as they walk to the other side of the village, but finally managed it to follow his Master.
As they reached the stone-circle, Franzi pointed to the ground at his feet. "Hmmmmmmm, yes! Put it here, mine!"
Endy sighed happily to put down the brazier. "Y..yes... M... my Master"
"Now go and fire the coals, my lil moonbeam!". Franziskus waited for his slave to burn a fire in the brazier to heat up the coals. Endy took the firelighter ((yes, they exist in Gor!)), and set the paper at the base of the coals alight.
As the fire was burning, the Master took two irons from his belt and put their ends between the coals. "Keep this fire hot for the next hours, my lil moonbeam, so the coals are glowing nicely."
"Yes, my Master. You are wanting an outdoor roast, my Master?"
Franziskus nodded and grinned: "Yes... kind of! Roasting yummy meat!"
Endy smiled "You need me to go to the butcher, my Master?"
"No, just care for the fire, mine"
"Yes, my Master"
Franziskus hugged his boy before he left to return to the house "I will be back later, my lil moonbeam"
"Yes, my Master. Don't forget the meat, my Master"
The merchant grinned even brighter and answered "I won't!", before he turned to return to their house.


The slave started to fan the fire to keep it burning hot the next hours. Too deep in concentration - or just too lost in thoughts - he didn't notice the first boy of the village - Misha - sneaking up behind him. He jumped. "Greetings, brother"
"Tal, brother", answered the red haired slave. "It is a nice cool spot here with you fanning!", he teased Endy, jumping on the altar in the center of the stone-circle. Behind him his sister in chains - Mynx - appeared and with a bright grin on his face he greeted her "Tal, my sister"
"Offering yourself to the gods, brother?", Mynx asked teasing him.
"No, just my butt."
"I am sure, Odin will appreciate it, Misha!", Endy commented with a grin.

The three slaves continued a while teasing and goofing around until the first boy of Kalana Fjord had to leave. "My chores are waiting for me!", said he and jumped off the altar, waving at the other two slaves as he ran to his Master's house.
After he was gone, the bond turned to Endy: "Going to stay there all day brother?"
"Until my Master comes back, Mynx. He told me to keep the fire very hot."
Mynx looked at the fire "I have a feeling its going to end in some pain."
Endy looked puzzled back to her. "No, I think our Master just wants to do some roasting outdoors."
"I dont think so...", said the bond, giving him a strange look.
Endy looked back at her curiously "How do you mean? Why else would he need the hot fire?"
Instead of an answer Mynx looked inside the brazier for some kind of sticks or iron rods.
The thrall - following her gaze to the irons in the brazier - pointed at them "Well, he needs somthing to stop the meat falling into the flames."
"This is too small for meat... and you’re only in a loincloth....", she answered with hestitation.
Endy looked down at himself, not really understanding the bond's point as he was often in loincloths... or less. He returned his glance to the obviously mad slavegirl "umm... you sure you are ok?"
Mynx turned to him and walked behind him. She looked at his butt and gave it a light pat on his bottom. "I think the meat is here", she said with a grin on her face.
Endy gasped: "You think my Master has turned cannibal?"
Mynx gigled as she leaned over him and gave him a hug "No.. but i think something nice and hot will go on your ass"
Endy looked at her puzzled, trying to figure out why she thought eating outside will get him opened.
Mynx shook her head: "Even if I dont have one but I’ve seen the other boys get them." She motioned to the rods inside the fire and continued: "I think your master plans on giving ya a brand!". She shrugged: "Your master be disrespecting mine if he meant to cook inside here!"
Endy answered with a relieved smile: "I have a brand, sister!" and motioned with his chin towards his chest, where the mark of the kef - the Gorean sign for 'kajirus' or 'kajira'- was to be seen. Then referring to the bond's note he asked: "Why you think he would not invite your Master?"
Mynx looked to his chest "But most get branded on their bottom as well brother..", which was true. Most Gorean Masters enjoyed to touch their slaves' brandings when they make love to them. That's the reason why most slavegirls wear are brand on their left thigh whereas slaveboys are branded on their right buttock.
She wrinkled her nose at the thought of a barbeque in the stonecircle "Not inside theses rocks... these are sacred area... only used for ceremonies... I doubt your master plans on disrespecting mine!"
Endy smiled "Ah, perhaps a sacrifice to Odin then!"
Mynx shrugged again. "Whatever you want to think, brother! But I doubt it..."
Endy rolled his eyes. "Well, I am sure, you can think what you want to think... "
Mynx shook her head "Well... I'll be telling you 'told you so!' soon. I am sure."
Endy suddenly getting an idea smiled. "Perhaps my brother?! He has no Kef!"
Mynx shook her head again. "I don't think so!"
"But.... my Master did say he wanted some 'yummy meat'!"
Mynx looked toward the docks then over his body a bit. "Well, aren't you yummy meat?"
Endy blushed. "I don’t think so, Mynx. I have not even been able to incite my Master's lusts enough for him to open me."
Mynx winked at him "Oh, I am sure that will change soon."
Endy shrugged "From your mouth to Odins ear, sister!"
The bond smiled and sticked her tongue out. "I think I know what I am talking about... been around you boys long enough and survived". With a big grin she took a few steps back. "I need to go on some fishing!"
"Have you tried the beach, there is good fishing on the pier, I believe"
"Yes, but thats small game. I am looking for something differnt to cook for Jarl"
The slaveboy nodded, thinking from the size of her Jarl that it would need to be huge as he is such a giant. "There is good fishing on our docks I think, there was even a shark the other day!", he suggested, then added "umm.... not that I think you should try to land the shark."
The girl giggled "hehe... Well, I'll be watchful!"
She winked at him and turned. Waving to him she shouted over her shoulder:"Take care, Endy! And hope your ass wont hurt to much tonight!"
Endy blushed and shouted a "Serve with fire!" as she left to the waters for fishing.
The sun already close to the horizon, the slave - alone again only with the crackle of the coals - continued fanning air to the fire, waiting for his Master's return.


Hours later Franziskus returned from his house, some cuffs and chains hanging from his belt. He smiled at his boy "I'm back, mine!". He looked at the glowing coals and nodded. "Hmmm, I think you can take a break now."
The slave had kept his eyes closed, his arms sore from hours of fanning, but he had his Master's instructions and tried not to scream from the pain in his arms. He jumped as he suddenly heard his Master's voice behind him and opened his eyes.
His Master tossed half of the cuffs from his belt on the ground to Endy's knees. "Put these on, my lil moonbeam!", he commanded.
Endy slowly lowered the fan to the floor, and put the cuffs on his wrists and ankles without questioning.
Franziskus while his slave was going to put on the cuffs reached into his pouch and pulled some dried and salted bosk-meat out of it. He tossed it into his slave's lap: "Brought you something to eat too"
The thrall smiled gratefully at his Master and chewed the meat hungrily as he continued fastening the cuffs. "Thank you, my Master"
Franz took an edge of his cloak to protect his hand as he pulled one of the hot irons out of the glowing coals, inspecting the glowing tip of the iron.
Endy rubbed his arms slightly to increase the blood flow while he commented: "Mynx was being very silly! She thought that you were going to brand me instead of cooking something." He chuckled at the girl's sillyness, then quickly finished the last of the dried bosk. "You brought bosk meat to roast, my Master?", he asked hopefully.
The merchant looked up from the iron and grinned. "Mynx was here?"
Endy smiled at his Master "Misha was here and Mynx wandered over on her way to fish."
Franz's grin turned into a mystical smile and he returned his attention to the iron, recognizing it almost had the right color. Finally he pushed it back into the glowing coals and shook his head "That girl! Always fishing!!! Who's going to EAT that much fish?", he asked with a laughter.
Endy winced "Oh... you brought fish instead of bosk?", he asked less hopefully not being so fond of fish and not being able to see any large meat carried by his Master.
"Hmmm, maybe we can roast some fish... afterwards..."
"Meat and fish, my Master?"
"Aye, why not?"
Franz turned towards the docks looking in the direction of his house and mumbled "I wonder, where your chainbrother is so long..."
"I do not know, my Master."
After a moment of silence the slave giggled: "It would be more likely you would brand my brother, he still has no kef."
Franz with his gaze still towards his house as if he expected his first boy coming around the corner any ihn mumbled distracted "I'm not branding a kef"
Endy looked up blushing "I am sorry, my Master, I must need to clean my ears, I did not hear you"
"I said... I'm not branding... your brother... a kef..."
"Yes, I knew Mynx could not be right", he answered with a relieved smile, then sniggered. "Silly girl, thinking you were branding us!"
Franz ignoring his slave's assumptions turned his glance from the horizon back to his slave. "Well, go and look if your brother is back now. If so, bring him here too!"
"Yes, my Master", the slave answered obediently and took some paces back in respect before he turned to run towards the harbor.
Franz reached for the bota at his belt and shouted after him "Endy?!"
Quickly the slave turned and ran back to his Master, heavy panting. "Yes, my Master?"
Franz tossed his bota to his boy "And when you're at the house, fill this with paga!"
Endy smiled at the thought that his Master must want a drink with the roast bosk. "Yes, my Master", he answered as he caught the bota in the air. He turned and ran to the harbor again.


As the slave reached the house he found his chainbrother returned from his chores.
"Where is our master?", the first boy asked immediately.
"He is getting a meal ready for us I think. Come with me, my brother", Endy answered.
"A meal?"
"Yes, my brother, I believe so"
"Why would our master make us a meal?", River asked and looked at his chainbrother in confusion. But Endy just shrugged.
In silence the two slaves wandered back to the sacred stonecircle, where they saw their Master still standing at the brazier. Endy smiled and pointed from some distance "See, my brother? He has the fire all ready for roasting the meat"

The merchant heard the voices and looked up. He smiled as his first boy approached finally "Ah, there you are finally, my lil sunshine!"
River looked around in confusion, not seeing any meat. He fell to his knees before his Master and lowered his head. "Forgive me, my master, my chores took longer than I expected."
Endy knelt beside his chainbrother and held out the bota to his Master. "My Master, your Paga as requested"
Franziskus nodded to River, then took the bota from Endy's hands. He opened it and sniffed at it, nodding content. Then he reached the bota to his first boy "Got something to celebrate today, so drink, my lil sunshine! Take a deep sip!"
River gulped and looked at the bota remembering the last time he tasted paga. With trepidation he reached for the bota and took a small sip.
His Master smiled at small sip his boy was taking. His memory turning back to the day when his slave drank paga without permission and he had to punish him. But this time he commanded him in a warm voice: "More!"
The fluid burned down the slave's throat. He whimpered as his master commanded more. Taking a deep breath River set the bota to his lips again and took a bigger slug of the firey liquid. He coughed and choked as it burned down his throat again.
Their Master reached for the second pair of cuffs at his belt and tossed it between his first boy's spread legs "Reach the bota to your brother and put these on your wrists and ankles!", he commanded with a soft voice.
River looked to his brother nervously and handed him the bota. Endy took the bota from his brother and held it uncertainly in his hands whilst his brother put on the cuffs. Franziskus smiled warmly to his other boy. "Drink too, my lil moonbeam. Today you have my permission"
The Jarl watched his two boys... River picking up the cuffs and locking them on to his ankles. His first boy looked up to him "Behind my back, my master, or in front?"
"Only around your wrists and ankles. No need to link them together"
Endy in the meantime thanked his Master and gulped deeply from the bota, having not been able to quench his thirst whilst fanning for so long. After two gulps he stopped, not wanting to get drunk having so little liquid in his system to counteract the paga. But his Master nodded at him and encouraged him "More!"
The slave looked at the brazier curiously, still not understanding where the meat is coming from, and wondering if the other Free are coming to bring some. At his Master's command he carefully took another gulp of the paga, hiccuping slightly afterwards.
As River, the first boy, finally clipped the cuffs to his ankles and wrists, he put his hands behind his back, kneeling before his Master in the slaveposition of bracelets. But his head not lowered, looking up instead at his Master with trust, but not understanding why he and his brother were to drink paga especially when before it was forbidden to them.
As Endy finished drinking, their Master held his hand out "Now give it back to me!"
"Yes, my Master", Endy answered handing the almost empty bota back to his Master.
Franzi took it and corked it again, then attached it back to his belt. He turned away from his slaves and walked over to the bench.. a wooden rack he had placed there the day before. He took his cloak off, folded it and placed it on the rack like a cushion. Then he turned back to his boys "Come over here, mine!"

At their Master's command River moved quickly to his Master's side and fixed his eyes on the device that was sitting on the stone ring, not remembering seeing it before. His Master pat with his flat hand on the leathered - and now padded with his cloak - rack. "My lil sunshine? Lay down here on your belly!"
Panic started to rise in the boy. He shot a quizzically, confused glance to his slavebrother, but then quickly obeyed his Master's command. Endy watched confused as this didn't round like a roaster meal after all.
[Bunny spots movement ahead she grins wickedly darts behind a huge rock and watches, her fingers slip around her back pulling bow.] *)
Franziskus took the chains attached to the bench and clipped them into his first boy's cuffs. Then turned to the other end and ... hestitated as he thought he heard something in the bushes in some distance. He looked at his boys and then back to the green brush. "Hmmm... did you hear something?". For a while he looked around but saw or heard nothing anymore. Finally he shrugged and clipped the chain into the cuffs at his first boy's ankles. He checked the chains and tightened them even closer so his boy was almost unable to move. Finally he took a ring attached to the bench and pulled it around his first boy's hips, so the slave's butt and hips were tied into a tight grip of iron.
Secured to the rack like this, River looked up at his master. His thoughts racing, frantically cerebrating what he might have done wrong, that he might be punished. His brother, too, looked worried, wanting to reassure his brother, but suddenly had a bad idea about what the Master meant by 'meat'.
"My ... my master?", River asked in panic. His eyes drifted over to the brazier and for the first time he saw the irons protruding out of it. His eyes widened.
Franzi smiled down to his first boy. "It will only hurt a few ihn, my lil sunshine", he said and gently caressed his slave's butt before he turns to the brazier, commanding his other boy "Come here, my lil moonbeam, and hold your brother's butt. But hold him tight!"
Endy gulped "Yes, my Master". He whispered to his brother "Sorry, my brother"
Reaching for one of the irons and pulling it out from the glowing coals, Franziskus lifted it to his eyeheight and nodded content as he saw, that it had the right color - a glowing white. He returned with the glowing iron to his first boy.
River turned his glance away from the iron and whimpered to his slavebrother, who held him tight: "Brother...."
Endy gulped and held his brother even tighter. "Breath, my brother, it will be over soon...", and didn't add his thought of '... I hope!'
The Master came closer. The glowing iron bright in the beginning darkness of the northern early nights. With a warm soothing voice he told his first boy: "It is time that you wear my mark, my lil sunshine. You should wear it with pride!"
River shook at his Master's words, torn between the wish of wanting his Master's mark and terrified of the pain.
"You are allowed to scream, my lil sunshine!"
River head spinning from the paga, his heart racing as he felt his master come behind him. The heat from the iron close but not touching his skin ... yet. "Th.... thank you... my master", he whimpered. His brother whimpering, too, tried to hold the first boy in chain in place, not wanting the brand to blur and spoil on his brothers skin.
Franziskus took a deep breath, glad his hand was not shaking. He aimed at his boy's right buttock. The iron came closer and closer... River closed his eyes, frightened at what is going to happen... Then the iron was pushed forward on the slave's skin. The boy's terrible scream cut the night. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................."
Franziskus holding his breath to not blur the mark pressed the iron into his slave's skin and counted in his mind "... 1.... 2......3....." .... The smell of burning skin teased his nostrils. Endy tried not to look, but heard the skin sizzling under the brand.. trying to keep his brother firm in place to keep the brand mark perfect... River screamed and screamed as the iron burned into his buttock, biting deeply into his flesh for three endless ihns... the smell of his own burning flesh filling his nostrils. Then the iron was pulled back and the slaved screamed again.... "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................."


 Franziskus breathed again. He stepped closer and waited for the branding to clear a bit... nervously... hoping that it marked his first boy in a perfect shape. He took the bota with his free hand, decorked it with his teeth and poured some of the liquid over the branding to desinfy it, then looked again closely, leaning forward.. He beamed as slowly the contures appeared, and mumbled "Perfect!"
River whimpered softly as he tried to be brave. He wiped his eyes on his arm and cried out again as the paga renewed the burning. His brother stroked his hair lovingly, whispering "Well done, my brave brother!"
The Master after giving his first boy an ehn to breath, finally commanded his other boy: "Release your brother now, my lil moonbeam". He turned to put the iron back into the brazier.
"Yes, my Master", Endy answered relieved that the branding is over, and started to release his brother from the chains.
River waited for his brother to release him... confused with emotion... though in pain but.... somehow proud that his Master at last deemed fit to mark him as His. Endy, releasing him from the cuffs and the ring, whispered in his ear "So proud of you, my brother, I could not have done that!"
As River finally was released from the chains he fell to his knees before his Master. The Master smiled down to his first boy and pulled him closer at the collar, allowing his boy to hug his legs. His fingers gently caressed his boy's hair "Now you are wearing my mark and you are totally mine, forever and ever, my lil sunshine", he said with a soft and loving voice.
River burried his face into his Master's crotch, his tears seeping into his Master's pants. He heard his Master's words and nuzzled deeply. "I love you, my Master", he whispered. "Thank you for finding this one worthy "
Endy smiled and wiped a tear from his eyes at the love their Master had for the first boy in chain. He quickly fanned his eyes before his brother saw his tears and thought he'd be soft. He crawled a big closer, sneaked behind his brother to see the brand mark, and smiled when he caught a glimpse of it.
Franziskus Ninetails finally ruffled his first boy's hair to release him from the hug. "The pain will be gone in a few days. And then a nice mark will decorate your butt"
River wiped the wet from his eyes as his Master gently pushed him away, into the hug of Endy, who whisperd "Well done, my brother".

Franzi granted the slaves a short moment. Finally Endy looked up to their Master with a smile: "Well, shall I leave the brazier to cool and collect it in the morning, my Master?"
"There's a second iron in the fire, my lil moonbeam.", his Master answered with a smile. He pointed to the rack "Take your loincloth off and lay there, my lil moonbeam!"
River looked to his brother with pity but nods at him to be brave, "It's not so bad.", he lies in a whisper.
Endy blushed "Umm... I am not worthy, Master, I still make so many mistakes in my chores, and forget to call you 'my' Master", he claimed, hoping to get away from the pain of branding.
But Franziskus commanded his first boy "Tie your brother down well, my lil sunshine!", and went over to the brazier. At Endy's pleading he lifted his eyebrows and turned to him "Oh, are you trying to tell me, that you need a punishment branding also?"
River got to his feet and limped as he moved to his brother. He took Endy's hand and whispered softly "Don't argue, my brother, you will just get punished". But Endy pulled by his brother to the rack gulped at their Master's words "p..p... punishment branding, my Master?"
River pulled heavier at his brother's hand, afraid Endy would talk himself only deeper in trouble "Come... brother..... please..."
The merchant smirked and turned to his first boy "River? When you tied your brother down, run to the taverne and ask the taverne-keeper if he still got an punishment-iron from his time as blacksmith!"
River gulped "Yes, my master"
Endy pulled against his brother's hand, not wanting to be hurt, resistant to follow him to the rack.
"Come, Endy, now... before it gets worse!", River begged his brother, trying to pull him to the rack.
The Master watched the resistance of his other boy with an evil grin on his face. "It seems your brother wants TWO new brandings!", he said to River. Then turned to Endy: "Right, my lil moonbeam?"
Endy whimpered "Master, please I....." and as he heard his Master's threats finally lowered his head, gave up his resistance and obeyed, letting River lead and tie him to the rack.
River locked his brother down tightly knowing how improtant it is that he not moved.
Franziskus continued still grinning "Or are you content with ONE mark, my lil moonbeam?"
Endy unable to think of anything else to say that will not result in the second branding just answered: "Yes, my Master." And after a short thought he admited the truth: "I want to be marked as yours, my Master". He bit his lips to avoid adding "...despite the pain" in case his Master punished him with the second branding.
As he was tied down and secured by his brother, Endy tried to keep still, but panic and the cold fog, that arrived, caused him to shiver against his bindings.
Franziskus pulled the second iron out of the brazier and checked it's color. He nodded satisfied and returned to his boys, commanding River "Hold your brother tight as he held you, my lil sunshine!"
River soothed his hair and whispered "Be brave, my brother", before he finally pinned him down on the rack with a firm grip. His brother thought back to the day he was branded in Etihad and how the outlaws had got him drunk and spread eagled. He knew that at least this is done in care and whispered back to his brother: "I will try not to fight against you, my brother"
Franzi smiled for a moment as he caught a glimpse at his first boy's butt with the fresh mark on it. The rims still red and bruised, but already clear, that it will become a beautiful mark decorating his slave's buttocks. Then he took a deep breath again to hold his hand still as he aimed at Endy's butt, mumbling "You may scream, my lil moonbeam".
Endy winced, remembering the pain from his first branding on his chest: "Thank you, my Master"
The Master lifted the iron, the hot tip came closer and closer to his boy's buttock..... he pushed the tip of the hot, glowing iron into his slave's skin and counted the ihns in his mind "...1....2.....3...."




"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" cut the slave's scream through the night. He bit his lip, breaking the skin as every cell in his body tried to tell him to run.. but desperately trying not to struggle against his brother in case it smudged the mark.
Finally the Master pulled the iron off and reached for his bota again. Like before he decorked it and poured the remains of the liquid over his boy's butt. Nervously waiting to see, if it was a nice shape like on his other boy's butt.
Endy whimpered as the iron was removed, the burning of the iron over, but the internal burning of the damaged cells made him only too aware whom he belonged to. His brother losened his grip and started to stroke his hair, knowing too well how much it hurt.
Franziskus smiled content as he saw the mark clearer. He pat his boy's other buttock "Perfect too, my lil moonbeam!"
"T... t... thank you... my... Master", was all the boy could answer.
"Release your brother now, my lil sunshine!", the Jarl commanded while he put the branding iron back into the brazier.
"Yes, my master," River answered softly. "You were very brave, my brother," he whispered to his chainbrother as he released him from the rack.

As both boys knelt before Him, their faces lifted up to Him, loving and proud in spite of the pain He caused them, a deep warm feeling of love and pride filled His heart. He smiled down to Endy "Come here, my lil moonbeam!", he said and pulled his boy close, ruffling the soft hair, as his slave hugged his Master's leg and burried his face in his crotch.
"You were both very brave, mine! And your marks are unique on whole Gor!"
River, who felt not very brave, but very proud, looked up: "Unique, my master?"
Endy instead, his face still in his Master's crotch, glad that the Master's trousers will absorb his tears before his Master can see, whispers "Thank you, our Master".
River cocked his head to one side, surprised as he thought all thralls were branded the same.
Franziskus gently releasing his freshly branded slave from the hug, explained: "Only my slaves have this brand. It's custom-made by Sean after my sketches." [Actually it was made by Teleny, my bestie. Thank you again, dear!]


"We are deeply honoured, my Master", answered River.
Endy whispered to River "I only caught a glimpse of yours, but it is very beautiful my brother... welll... it will be when your body recovers"
Franziskus pat Endy's hair and pulled both boys closer to his feet again, gently stroking their hair. "Swim a lot in the ocean the next days, my boys. The saltwater will help healing it"
"Yes, my Master", both slaves answered unisone.
After a last ruffling of his boys' hair, Franzi pointed to the rack "Now take that to the house. The brazier you can get tomorrow when it cooled down.". He grabbed his cloak from the rack and tied it around his shoulders.
River took one end of the rack and waited for his brother to take the other. He moaned softly as his buttock contracted, making the brand burn anew, but said nothing and hid it best he could. Endy took the other end of the bench, his arms still felt like jelly from fanning for so long. He mumbled a quick prayer that he will not drop their Master's property. Together they hoisted up the rack and carried it home.
Franziskus led the way to the house. He walked slowly as his slaves were carrying the rack behind him. A proud and content smile on his face, a happy tune on his lips....

 ***************

*) This attack of a silly panther from our own SIM without any reason or sense, pissed us off for a while. At least she had the decency to leave after Endy asked her nicely, that she shouldn't attack with no reason in an ongoing RP, but of course she bitched a while in IMs. Threatened to complain to the SIM-owner of the NEIGHBOR-SIM (I couldn't care less!) and other bullshit. Well, she' made it to a collective no-RP-list. Congrats!

No comments: