Monday, July 19, 2010

... 5 ...

Just some randomness...

*****

On saturday I was at that Tabor kajiri dance contest. Made the video, which became not too bad, especially as it really was laggy as hell. One time I stuffed my harddisc with zillions of GB filming the frozen screen, cause I couldn't hit the stop-button. Computer said Nooohoooo! (see below)

*****

On sunday after work been to the Tabor OOC dance. Didn't know, there was a theme-contest: Sportswear. So I quickly changed into an old football-outfit (well, parts of it *wink*). Won some money too. Devlish number *hehe*




*****

It's amazing! Didn't expect so many people to tell me not to leave SL/Gor. Even got offered some places to stay, if I really give up Tidra. Well, it's only 5 days to go. There's still a bit of hope, but I'm afraid at the end of the week a big earthquake will devour the Isle of Tidra. Some people offered money, which was so nice, but I said no. Because it's not the point and what would help just another week in suspense?

*****

Today I was caught several hours by YouTube. Happens sometimes, hunting from one link to the other. It started with videos posted by Ziggy Starsmith about a TV-Show called "Little Britain".

I loved especially those with "Carol Beer". The more often you watch, the more you have to laugh at "Computer says Nooohooo".

One of the characters in the show is "The only gay in the village". Loved his interview with Sir Elton John:




****

Today I wanted to sneak up on someone and capture him in a RP. I was disguised like this and for RP-dummies even labeled my tag "Obviously Disguised".



So, I was sneaking around, hiding in the shadows, squating behind walls... and then someone shouted over the whole SIM "Tal FRANZI!!!!" - ROFL. So much for the RP....

*****

Well, time to head over to Tainted Boys now. Already very late...

****

No comments: