Tuesday, July 6, 2010

random

As talking some minutes to my cowboy last saturdaynight (him)/ sundaymorning (me), he encouraged me to post more articles like in my old RL-blog (and no, I won't give you the link *heh*). I was mainly talking about SL in this blog here, though of course you can't 100% seperate SL and RL. I'm not "populist" enough to write about things people want me to write about. I don't care much about the amount of readers and followers. First and foremost I write for myself. Just because I like to. If someone likes it - fine. If noone isn't interested - who cares? So anyhow... there'll be some changes in the blog and maybe I'll write more often again now.

1 comment:

Teleny Macarthur said...

Dearest friend.... whatever you write about is always an interesting read. Personally, I can't wait to see what direction you take this in in the future! Hope to see you inworld soon, as we keep "missing each other in passing" here lately!