Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ready for countdown - 10....



I'm booooooooored! - That didn't happen often in SL as I got something to do most of the times. Still would. But don't have the energy. Maybe it's the heat. Dunno. Logging in and out and in and out. There would still be a lot to work on the Fort of Tidra, but as long as the future of Tidra is insecure I'm not exactly keen to continue. RL is keeping my beloved ones away from SL. That's going on quite tooooo long now. The one or other time in the last 2.5 years I was about to leave SL... mostly spontanously after hurt feelings and emotions. Like everyone else, I guess. This time I have enough time for myself to consider it thoroughly. Altough there are sometimes good times, like last night voicechatting with friends before the fireplace - in the last weeks the negativeness just took over. But maybe it's just the heat. hmmm

1 comment:

Teleny Macarthur said...

*hugs* Hang in there, my dear friend. You have people that love ya, ya know.... Btw, I'm posting a vid on my blog that made me think of your SL situation, and my RL situation. Hope you like it!