Friday, June 6, 2008

Lights will guide you home

changing moods. dunno how to handle it. one wrong word. causing sadness. causing rage. minutes of silence. like hours. gains weight second by second on my chest. leaves me breathless. helpless. scared. in my mind yelling TALK TO ME! but just holding you. carressing you. searching for glances behind closed eyes. left me. helpless. confused. sad. alone. excluded from your dreams.


Oh, this tiger is confused. A strange night. One moment full of harmony, love, lust, then next moment silence, rage, anger, coldness... I dunno. Always ask myself: What did I do wrong? And if it wasn't me, then what else? How can I take away those sorrows and pain off him? I want him to be happy. It's like I feel his pain inside myself. Deeper and heavier b'cause I don't know the roots of it. *sigh*


Well, weekend is here. And that means less time for my beloved. Damn RL issues. But SL is down anyway. Why are they not able to fix that problems? Instead of fixing it and making it run they UPGRADE it. Causing new problems. Grrrrr! Tiger wants to bite someone...

However, prince left me confused, concerned and scared last night. I was looking for distraction. Just arrived at Blubar when I got a call from Domineck to work in his Club. It was beach-theme, so I could put on my new sexy speedos. Oh my, it's so frustrating there! At PGC or other clubs I have problems to follow the open chat. But here? It's like talking to an empty room. No answers. At least I called Conner and we did some entertainment. I told him to apply as dancer there, so we could entertain together. The music is terrible most of the time. And then DJ wonders, why he got only 165 L$ tip (100 from Dom and 65 from me - hehe)? Well at least I got around 400 tip. More then I get at the other places where I don't have a tip-jar at all.

Went to HnH with Conner laters. Flirted and talked with other guys. That was so much more entertaining then the club. I think I made some new friends. Just wished the one or other would hire me! Well, not particularly that werewolf with a dick bigger then my leg...

Ok, RL calls. I have to go. Wished it was sunday evening already...


No comments: