Monday, July 28, 2008

My kitten is back

Sunday started not so good. Someone did "the Andrej" to me. - For all, who didn't follow this blog: It's to hide from someone by showing offline. - Well, this person knew exactly, that we would meet at a party and how much this would hurt me. For the first time I ejected someone from my friendslist (well, did it before, but not of disappointment; just some people who befriended me and then never saw again).

But the rest of the night was fine. There was the no-work-today party at Premier. Was nice to meet all the guys again, although I was distracted by IMs.

Then helped Mikey becoming a neko. He's soooo cute as kitten.

And finally went to work at Dom's. Neko night and: Kaj's first night there!!! Was so cool to have him as DJ. I hope he was contented with his first gig there. There could have been some more nice kittens, but it was the first time, so it wasn't bad. I think there will come more the next weeks...

And then.... *yaaaaaaaaaay* .... my kitten Douggie logged in. Oh my! How much I missed my little sunshine!!! We hugged and hugged and hugged and I was so happy to see him again. We did some talking after the party, but there happened so much in the last weeks. But he thought, the family-idea is a nice idea, and that made me happy, cause his opinion means a lot to me.

So after a little talking, we worked on the new house. I can't wait to start gardening! Nice garden and beach we will have, I hope.

It became pretty late again as Q brought us both to bed. But I was happy to have my little kitten back and sleeping all together in my kitty-bed (but considered, that I'd need a 6sum-cuddle there or more).

So, after all it was a very good day.


No comments: