Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I just wanna fucking dance

Had that title before, but wanted to add a video. =^.^= Does it tell anything about my sexual preferences that I know 95% of the musicals/movies where the clips are from?

Not much to tell. Just danced for about 4.5 hours at Gregsters MenDance-Club, where Spanki is hosting every tuesday. And if you wanna hear a really, really sexy voice, you should come to DJ Heloq. Oh my, dripping in my briefs every time he's talking Italian! And later DJ Arcangelo.... grrrrrrrr.... hawt!

However, was a little exhausted afterwards, had not much time to change into a nerd for our own "Sexy Nerds" party. Forgot to take pictures as usual. *sigh*

And then went shopping with my beloved and met JC for organisation-stuff. Was soooooo tired.... *me yawns just thinking of that fatigué*

Well, as not much else to tell, just enjoy the clip and count, how many musicals/movies you know:


No comments: