Wednesday, January 16, 2008

At school

On tuesday I met a lot of people in the new school. It was sooooo funny! We were about 8-10 pupils and 2-4 teachers.

I have to say: All the boys were well-behaved, but the girls acted just naughty! They had to stand in the corner and one were spanked. But not too hard.

One of the girls and me sang a canon: "Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck, screw a kangaroo. gangbang an orang-utan, orgy at the zoo!" - But teachers didn't mind. Too bad!

On wednesday class was just more crowded. We had a biology lesson with a UK-Dad. Same game: The girls acted naughty - especially the teacher's daughter! - but they could do anything without punishment. Whereas us boys weren't even allowed to speak. As the teacher asked, if anyone had a suggestion how the four chambers of the heart were called, I suggested: "John, Paul, George and Ringo?". He sent me to face the blackboard for about 10 minutes. Didn't understand, why?!? And poor Jeremiah, who didn't even say a word, had to join me 2 minutes later. That teacher sucked!!! (And Jeremy told him after class. *hehe*)

The bratty daughter sucked too. And another male pupil - Branden something - was a jerk! Tattletale and geek. Jeremiah and me decided to spank him after class, but he tp'd away. Coward!

I'm curious if there's school today...

I may ask if Jimmy won't come back to SL to give some German-lessons. That would be fun!


1 comment:

Jordyn Carnell said...

i was always quite fond of my teachers that 'sucked' lol