Saturday, January 12, 2008

Nipples

I couldn't sleep this night. So let's talk about nipples! (And don't ask for the correlation!)

Well... yeah, my skin had nipples, but I wanted to have piercings. So I bought some. Quiet cheap. I know there do exist nipples others can play with, but those are expensive. And I'm no nipple-fetishist; just wanted to have piercings like in RL. Nothing more.

So I bought some - 30 L$ it was - from Nordo's. The problem was again: The height! They came in three different sizes, but even the smallest ones were too big for my body.

Coincidentally I met a german guy at "Zeus Plaza" and he knew Nordo, who's german too. He called him and Nordo himself arrived to help me out. Well he was a big yellow lion. In fact everything on his body was big... if you know what I mean. Hm, would I do it with a lion? I think so... (was raped by a big black wolf already and it was hot, soft and furry) - However, I got a measure made pair of nipple(rings). No extra charge! Some people are really nice at SL!

1 comment:

Jordyn Carnell said...

My nipples keep falling off.. not as often as my ass does tho.. and one nipple (my left one i think) falls off more often than the other.. kinda a shame, 'cuz when my ass falls off it's my nipples that get the attention..