Thursday, January 17, 2008

GaySpankingTower

It was late at night on tuesday, when I visited GaySpankingTower. That group and place is the reason, why my friend Jimmy joined (and left) SL.

I have to say: Nice place, but with Jimmy's help it would have been even nicer. I'm sure about that.

Funny thing was: As I arrived there, a boy welcomed me in German. I was so puzzled, cause I've spoken English all the time, that I didn't know what to answer. So that boy seemed to think, that I only understood English. He called Jimmy's little brother who used the Babbler on me. Now I was even more puzzled, cause I read the German words, the English translation (which often doesn't make any sense!), and translated it back to German to compare it with the "original".

Well, I don't know why, but I decided to play the game and spoke English all the time. Funny thing, cause I was quite sure, Jimmy's little brother knew, who I am and that I'm German!

He bought one of Mimo's spanking machines, but he cut off the guidance band. He didn't see the practical application behind it. So I showed him how it works.

That was my first face-to-face contact to Stromer. Hadn't spoken to him before and only knew him from Jimmy's narrations.

1 comment:

Jordyn Carnell said...

ur english is GREAT! (and that story is funny! lol)