Monday, January 14, 2008

Rosey Cheeks - Back to school

One of my other favorite places is "Rosey cheeks". It's a place for domestic discipline.

Well, it hadn't happen much there, yet. Every time I visit the place it's empty or people just rest around the camp-fire and talk. No action! Most of the time I don't even understand what they are talking about. But I like it there. No special reason...

Today they opened a school! I assembled a nice school-outfit.

To be honest: I hated school! But maybe it could be some fun to go back to school with some other boys?

As I went there, nobody was there. Too bad! Hope to find some people (especially teachers) later.

I gave the same clothes to Jeremy in hope he will accompany.

1 comment:

Jordyn Carnell said...

I met a teacher and went back to a sex school for a 'lesson' once.. unfortunately the timing was when i was also trying to heat and eat dinner.. so had to leave them waiting while i turned things in the microwave.. ultimately i think they got mad at me.. 'cuz just at the last moment (you know the moment i'm talking about) they poofed out..

still.. never gonna forget "teacher"